Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The CFL This Week...


Just to make sure that my allegiance is clear, have a look at the photo of my golf shoes. I designed and ordered these in September of 2007. Then, a couple of months later, I pulled out the spikes, screwed in some street caps, and wore these during Grey Cup week in Toronto. And yes, there was Pilsner spillage to tidy after the Riders' knocked off the Blue Bombers!
For more great pics from Rider Nation, visit Rod Pederson's blog!

Next up, after a 3-1 record last week, my picks (in bold) for Week Two:

Edmonton AT Montreal (Always tough to win a road game at "McGill".)
Calgary AT Winnipeg (Burris should bounce back and be the difference.)
Hamilton AT B.C. (Lions won't be lousy this week in B.C. Place.)
Saskatchewan AT Toronto (Riders' in very tough. They win if they can protect the ball.)

No comments:

Post a Comment